Many organisations have now gone so far as to dip their toes into the shallow end of Cloud Computing and many more are thinking about testing the waters. Other organisations have jumped into using cloud technology with both feet. But whether you're wading in or fully immersed, properly vetting your cloud service providers is essential. Advanced Cloud Technology Professional deals with intrinsic details of assessing the cloud, selecting the right cloud provider and other decision alternatives. Learners will have an understanding of the best practices involved in cloud computing and provide a framework to choose the right cloud technology provider. Location, legal and commercial aspects are also covered as part of this programme.
- List the selection criteria of cloud providers
- Outline the business and commercial considerations while selecting cloud providers
- Explain the best practices used to select a cloud service
- Analyse the significance of selecting the right scalable application in cloud
- Describe the methods of upscaling or downsizing the cloud
- Analyse the right scalable option for cost management in cloud
- Analyse the importance of practical issues in selecting cloud providers
- List top practices to follow in cloud migration
Who Should Attend?
Graduates and IT professionals
- Lecture Slides
- Online Lab
12 Weeks / 40 Hours
Number of Questions
Types of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the “Advance Cloud Technology Professional” certification.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate' from iNurturePro.
Module 1 : Assessing the Cloud
Software Evaluation, System Testing, Seasonal or peak loading, Cost cutting and Cost-benefit Analysis, Selecting the Right Scalable Application
Module 2 : Selecting Cloud Provider
Considerations for Selecting Cloud Solutions, Understanding Best Practices used in Selection of Cloud Service and Providers.
Module 3 : Clouding the Standards and Best Practices Issue
Interoperability, Portability, Integration, Security, Standards Organisations and Groups Associated with Cloud Computing, Commercial and Business Consideration
Module 4 : Geographical Considerations
Ethical and Legal Considerations, Contingency and Recovery Management, Scalability and Flexibility
- 15 hours of high-quality eLearning (Self-paced)
- Online lab
- 3 hands-on lab exercises
- End module assessments
- 24x7 Online LMS
After the successful completion of this course, applicants can look for opportunities as:
- Staff Test Engineer
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Cloud System Engineer
- Territory Business Development Manager
- Cloud Solution architect