The Certified Management Accountant certificate is awarded by the IMA (The Institute of Management Accountants) - the world's largest professional body of management accountants. Established in 1972, CMA is a globally recognised qualification for careers in Business and Finance. More than 37,000 CMA members work in over 100 countries including India. CMA professionals are employed across industries in various fields such as corporate finance, financial reporting, financial analysis, business analysis, decision analysis, investment decisions, and risk management.
Wiley India is a subsidiary of John Wiley & Sons, Inc., a leading global learning company with a range of solutions in education and training in domains, such as Finance and Accounting, Technology, Professional Practices, Talent Management and many more. Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. has been a valued source of information in research, education and professional practice for over 200 years.
This course is designed for accounting and finance professionals who want to excel in their profession and expand their career potential. It focuses on financial planning, analysis, control and decision-making, as well as professional ethics. Further, it provides skills such as budgeting, forecasting and managing cost. This course covers the latest financial and accounting techniques. Concepts are explained in a simple language with ample real-world examples and sample questions followed by practical questions.
Note: After completing the course, a student has to separately pay and appear for the Certified Management Accountant Certification exam conducted by The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA. On successful completion of the exam and fulfilling the necessary criteria, IMA will award the CMA Certification.
After the completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Apply the principles of management accounting and financial management
- Explain the distinctive features of managerial accounting
- Employ the techniques of accounting in management
- Outline the strategies of accounting methods in decision making
- Assess the role of top management in successful budgeting
Who Should Attend?
University graduates (any discipline) - Candidates who have completed their Masters, MCom, MBA, MA, MSc, corporate employees and qualified and/or part-qualified professionals
|Video Lectures||23+ hours|
|Practice Questions (Test Bank)||1,375+|
|Section Tests (Test Bank)||11|
|Full-length Practice Exams (Test Bank)||Unlimited|
|Sample Essay Questions||18|
24 Weeks / 170 Hours
The CMA Certification
This course prepares you for the CMA certification exam conducted by IMA, USA.
Students/Professionals need to pay IMA Membership Fee, CMA Certification Entrance Fees and CMA Exam Fees for Part 1 & Part 2 separately.
|IMA Membership Fees||$ 39||$ 235|
|CMA Certification Entrance Fees||$ 188||$ 250|
|CMA Exam Fees for Part 1 & Part 2||$ 622||$ 830|
|Total||$ 849||$ 1315|
* To qualify for Student membership, candidates must be enrolled in a college or university degree/diploma
For more details regarding the CMA exam please visit
Module 1: External Financial Reporting Decisions
Module 2: Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
Module 3: Performance Management
Module 4: Cost Management
Module 5: Internal Controls
Module 6: Financial Statement Analysis
Module 7: Corporate Finance
Module 8: Decision Analysis
Module 9: Risk Management
Module 10: Investment Decisions
Module 11: Professional Ethics
- Global standard course content from Wiley, offering both digital and print solutions.
- 110 hours of high-quality eLearning (Self-Paced)
- Wiley-efficient learning platform with planners to keep learners on track
- Detailed performance metrics, grade-book and progress analytics for learners
- Query resolution sessions by CMA’s
- Modular set of learning content and practical problems with interactive sessions and case studies
- Industry-mapped course modules and exposure to best practices combined with deep dive videos of experts and flashcards
- End module assessments
- 24x7 Online LMS
After the completion of this course, and successfully attempting the CMA exam, applicants can look for opportunities as:
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs)
- Finance Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Controllers
- Cost Accountants and Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Business Analysts
- Financial Risk Managers
- Financial Planners and Analysts