Learning Management System (LMS)
1. What are the content types available on the LMS?
- The Learning Management System provides access to self-learning material in PDF, PPT, videos, flash cards and quiz formats.
2. Will I have lifelong access to the LMS content?
- No. You will only have access till the time you’re enrolled in the course.This varies between three to six months depending on the course you have enrolled for.
3. What is Online Labs?
- For specific Technology courses, access is provided to Online Labs. Online Labs permits you to write and execute code in a “real-life” environment enhancing your practice and improving your learning.
4. How do I access the LMS on mobile?
- The iNurturePro mobile app is available on the Google Play Store. After downloading and installing the app, you can access it using the same login credentials which you would use on the website.
5. How will I receive my certificate?
- Your certificate will be mailed once you have completed the course.
6. How can I clarify my doubts on the course/course material?
- You can mail your queries to email@example.com and our mentors will respond to them. You can also talk to any of our mentors who are available online.They will help you with your questions and clear your doubts.
1. Are the certification courses recognised by any university/body?
- iNurture is the Knowledge Partner for over thirty leading Universities. iNurturePro short-term courses and certifications have been developed in close association with industry experts. iNurturePro courses are widely recognised for their superior content, scientific design and hands-on approach.
2. What happens if I fail in the assessment?
- You can take another exam/assessment.You might have to pay the re-exam fee in order to take the re-exam.
3. I am interested in a course but do not meet the pre-requisites Do you suggest that I pursue the course?
- Please call or write to us. We will help you with your query regarding this.
4. Can I directly take the Intermediate and/or Advanced courses without taking the preceding courses?
- Yes, you can. Please call or write to us regarding this. We will help you with your query.
5. How can I participate in the live webinars?
- Webinars will be hosted through Webex (or other online conference products). The link for each session will be shared with you via emails and under the “ Announcements Section” on the LMS. Follow the instructions and participate in the webinar at the scheduled time.
1. What is the mode of payment?
- Payment can be made online using PayUmoney.
2. Can I pay in instalments?
- No, we do not take payment in instalments. The full amount has to be paid up front.
3. Can I get a refund if I am not satisfied with course?
- No. Refund is not possible. You are requested to view the sample course videos before enrolling. You can also access our LMS and check out the features.