iNurture, through iNurturePro (www.inurturepro.com), provides short term certification courses. Our courses are designed to help working professionals and career aspirants learn specific skills.
- iNurture Information Practices
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; the content is naturally subject to change. We are not responsible for any damages arising from the use of the information held on this server.
We assure that all our downloadable training content is virus free. However, iNurture can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
- Information collected by iNurture
- You have total control on the privacy of your information.
- Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
- You can opt to receive offers from us.
- You can browse our website without registration expect for certain video or similar content where registration is required.
- We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
- We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new products or provide support on your issues. If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- When you purchase our online products or register for a classroom training, you need to make the payment online, thus you will be required to share with us your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), credit card number, expiration and CVV number.
- During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your credit card information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL). Our payment processing partner is PayUmoney.
- Cookie Information
- E-commerce tracking
- External Links
- Course Content
- Course content for all the study programs both online and blended programs, is provided only for the purpose of education and guidance. The course content is reviewed regularly and is subject to change without notice. iNurture reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
- Copyright information
- You can electronically copy or take print outs of the website pages, only for personal use. iNurture holds the copyright to all the material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission from the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
- Personal Information Policy Image and Video Capture
- Any images captured during events organized and hosted by iNurture should not be misused. That includes pictures of iNurture staff and training participants. If you enroll in iNurture course your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the iNurture classes.
- Sharing your personal information
- If you have purchased an iNurture course, we may ask you for a testimonial and with your authorization, display your testimonial, photos or videos on our website or in our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube or Flickr. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display.
- If you do not want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can send an email to email@example.com
- Personal Information Corrections
- You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deleting Personal Information